Monday, April 16, 2012

Sinclair Denim

My personal Sinclair denim collection

Sinclair, a Los Angeles based company, is hands down my favorite designer denim line. As stated on rewardstyle.com, "[Sinclair] delivers to the market a fresh approach to this centuries old iconic fabric. Incorporating incomparable fits in fabrications which are new and experimental along with innovative styling and finishing techniques". I personally love this line because of its incredible fit (which explains why I currently own four pairs). You feel as if you have nothing on when wearing a pair of Sinclair jeans. Don't shy away from adding your personal touch to these revolutionary jeans by cutting the bottoms to fray, as I did to my whitewashed flared pair. The Sinclair collection can be found at V.O.D. that is located in Victory Park here in Dallas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment