Friday, September 30, 2011

Cutie Stardust Wedge


"As you approach the stage, you hear your platform ankle boots clack against the stairs. You wait just behind the curtain until the crowd increases its enthusiasm to an almost-deafening clamor. In response, you step your Jeffrey Campbell wedge out and watch as the spotlight hits its silvery, glitter-covered upper and the shiny zipper at its back, causing a thousand little slivers of light to refract against the floor. The audience explodes in a roar of excitement at the sight of your sensational outfit - a satin tank, bandage miniskirt, and tantalizingly textured stockings. With a snap of your fingers, the band kicks in and you're ready to go!" -- ModCloth

Couldn't have said it any better! Why do you think I own the same exact shoes?!
(but of course in my favorite color & in heel form) 
Make a statement with any outfit in these sparkly booties, I know I will this weekend for my birthday!

My Jeffery Campbell Birthday Booties

No comments:

Post a Comment