Sunday, September 11, 2011

Fashion's Night Out

FNO finally arrived this past Thursday!!! My assistant, Brittany and I went to Nieman Marcus, Forty Five Ten, and finally, Highland Park Village. Fashion's Night Out drew a large crowd, luckily we arrived early to the Neiman's runway show to get front-row seats! The show was put on by my good friend Amber Venz (pictured above) and other young female fashion bloggers in Dallas. Pictured below are some looks I personally loved!! Leather leggings are a must have this season, Amber says to pair them with leather knee-highs to give a thigh-high illusion. It is also no surprise to me that fur vests are making a comeback this season. Don't forget color in the fall, because the color-blocking trend is carrying over from this summer! After Nieman's, at Forty Five Ten I spotted Alexander McQueen handbags, a snake skin jewelry box, and an Alberta Ferretti cocktail dress. I finally got to cap off the busy night at HP Village with another fashion show and a cocktail!

No comments:

Post a Comment